Hi, I’m Joe.
I help people express their authentic self, in the digital world, by building great websites.
I like working with creative people, and creative businesses.
E-commerce Conversion Rates - Speed Up Your Site
Let’s face it– shoppers are impatient. They aren’t waiting for your site to load to buy your art, your music, or books.
Follow these steps and you’ll have a massive advantage over your competition.
This video explains how to increase traffic to your website by speeding up your site, and methods for retaining customers.
- Mobile users statistics – how does page speed and mobile-readiness affect my business?
- Recommended WordPress Plugins I use myself!
- What is a Content Delivery Network?
- Abandoned cart – fatalities in the shopping ER
- boring SEO tips, your grandmother and you hate…
- Why you should be offering crypto-currency checkout
Check out our work
A fun project we built for David Williams, leader of Dream Launcher Studios in Forida.
This involved integrating a social media platform so that users could form their own groups, advertise and promote their creative work independently from the behemoth social media platforms.
A site I built for myself, to display my pencil drawings.
Complete with portfolio image sliders, galleries, and more.
- Show off your portfolio
- Sell your paintings directly to collectors.
We build sites that are:
- Easy to use – writing on your blog should not be rocket science.
- Fast loading – Content Delivery Network to deliver snappy loading times.
- SEO Optimized – so people find your site easily.
- Secure – we use SSL to prevent data interception.
- Copywriting – writing sells your art / music / brand.
- Ecommerce capabilities to sell your work on-site
- Mobile friendly – don’t miss out on visitors who have smaller screens